The Federal procurement process is undergoing a major overhaul. We now must master new methods, rules, and requirements. The streamlined acquisition process adopts the best practices of the business world to boost cost-efficiency and reduce the time from contract development to delivery. Today’s acquisition management involves several major elements.
- Acquisition program support
- Decision analysis and support
- Risk analysis and management
- Project Management and oversight
- System lifecycle analysis
- System acquisition support
- Emerging acquisition methods
DKW experience within the Federal acquisition environment has prepared us to support your acquisition needs for systems and procurements to help defend our nation’s security and safety.