Information Technology (IT) Professional Services, Schedule 70
GSA’s IT Schedule 70 provides Federal, state and local agencies and activities with information technology and telecommunications hardware, software, and professional services. The GSA IT Schedule features fast, streamlined ordering procedures and the convenience of dealing directly with the IT service provider, DKW. GSA Schedule 70 supports customers on a worldwide basis, and since there is no maximum order limitation, customers can use the Schedule to support large-scale multi-million dollar efforts.
Innovative information technology products and services at your fingertips. The IT Schedule 70 is currently open for use by federal, state, and local government agencies. Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products and services from more than 5,000 certified industry partners.
DKW is Prime on this vehicle.
Some of the services and solutions offered by DKW under GSA Schedule 70 include, but are not limited to, the following:
- critical infrastructure protection
- database development
- data and text mining solutions
- electronic content management
- enterprise application integration
- enterprise architecture support
- enterprise systems management
- independent verification & validation (IV&V)
- information assurance
- Internet and intranet services
- knowledge management
- network integration and operations
- software development
- outsourcing and operations management
- systems design, development, and integration.
View DKW’s GSA Schedule 70, Information Technology Professional Services (IT70):
For more information on the GSA Schedule IT 70 contract, please visit: http://www.gsa.gov