DKW maintains key multiple-award contracts across the federal government allowing us to provide our clients with streamlined, cost-effective acquisition options for a variety of services.
- GSA Alliant Small Business Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC): GS06F0618Z (Value: $15 Billion)
- GSA 8(a) STARS II Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC): GS06F0794Z (Value: $10 Billion)
- GSA IT Schedule70: GS-35F-0704N
- DHS Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II) FC1 SB: HSHQDC-13-D-E2064 (http://www.dhs.gov/eagle-ii) (Value: $22 Billion)
- Navy SeaPort-e: Engineering, Financial Management, Program Management (Zones 1-7): N00178-04-D-4294 (Value: $55 Billion)
- Treasury Information Processing Support Services (TIPSS-4) SB: Cyber Security Management/Business Operations Support: TIRNO-11-D-00055 (Value: $10 Billion)
- SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic: PILLARS SBSA Prime for Business and Force Support (BFS): N65236-13-D-4943 (Value: $250 Million)
- SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic: PILLARS SBSA Prime for Transport and Computing Infrastructure (TCI): N65236-13-D-4875 (Value: $250 Million)
- SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic: PILLARS SBSA Prime for INTEGRATED CYBER OPERATIONS SUPPORT (ICO): N65236-13-D-4966 (Value: $250 Million)
- FAA eFast: Information Systems, Telecommunications Support, Operational Support: DTFAWA10A-00025 (Value: $7.4 Billion)
- Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), Enhanced Solutions for the Information Technology Enterprise (E-SITE): HHM402-15-D-0044 (Value: $250 Million)
- Department of Energy (DOE), National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA): DE-NA0002618 (Value: $250 Million)
Contact Us For more information about our contract vehicles or to get in touch with a DKW team member, enter your information using the contact form to the right. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.